Terms and Conditions
1. Application: The limited right to use AV&R’s Getbot! Website (the “Website”) is offered to you on the condition of conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions and notices contained herein. Your use of the website constitutes your agreement to such terms, conditions, and notices. These terms constitute a binding legal agreement.
3. Links to Third Party Websites: The Website may contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under AV&R’s control, and AV&R is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Sites, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. AV&R is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement by AV&R of the site or any association with its operators.
4. Unlawful and Prohibited Use: As a condition of your use of the website, you warrant that you will not use the website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices. You may not use the website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden or impair the website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the website. Visitors are required to ensure the site conforms to any laws in their area.
5. Passwords and Account Security: You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords associated with any account you use to access the website. You agree that you will be solely responsible to AV&R for all activities that occur under your account. If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or of your account, you agree to notify AV&R immediately. You agree not to share access to the website.
6. Malware and viruses: AV&R recommends that you install appropriate defences against viruses before you download any information from the website. AV&R accepts no liability for any virus or malware contracted as a result of visiting the website or any other website and is not liable for any claim, loss, damage, costs or expenses suffered or incurred by any person as a result of the presence of any virus or malware on the website or other websites.
7. Termination: AV&R reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to edit, refuse to post, or remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, or to terminate your access to the website and the related services at any time, without notice.
8. Liability Disclaimer: This Website and its content are provided “AS IS” and AV&R excludes to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law any warranty expressed or implied, including without limitation, any implied warranties of satisfactory quality. The functions embodied on, or in the materials of the website are not warranted to be uninterrupted or without error. The information provided herein may contain bugs, errors, problems, or other limitations. AV&R assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions on this website. You assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repairs, or correction due to your use of the website. AV&R makes no representations about the reliability, availability and accuracy of the information and services contained on the website for any purpose. All such information and services are provided “AS IS” without warranty or condition of any kind. AV&R is not under obligation to provide any website maintenance or customer support.
9. Rights and Ownership: AV&R owns all intellectual property rights to content on the website, except for any user content (if applicable). You may not use any content without AV&R’s written consent.
AV&R collects certain information automatically when you use the Website, such as the history of pages viewed and other usage information about your use of the Website. AV&R collects this information for site administration purposes, such as to analyze this data for trends and statistics. AV&R may share statistical or aggregated non-personal information about the users with advertisers, business partners, sponsors and other third parties. This data is used to customize the Website content and advertising to deliver a better experience to the users.
Information you provide: AV&R collects personal information about you when you interact with the Website site, including when you create an account. The information AV&R may collect includes, without limitation: First and last name, Company, Country, Email address, tracking where you click while browsing the Website.
Information AV&R automatically collects: AV&R may automatically collect personal information from your use of the Website. The personal information AV&R automatically collects may include the webpages you visited on the Website, time spent on those pages, information you searched for on the site, when and for how long you visited the site, and similar information, which AV&R collects through cookies and other technologies. The information AV&R automatically collects will be associated with the personal information that you have provided on the Website. AV&R may use this information for analytics purposes.
List of all the ways AV&R’s Website can use the information: The Website may use client’s information to facilitate the client experience, to offer information and recommendations to the client, to analyse the performance and functioning of our website and to study how our clients use our digital properties and to perform other market research.